Log In & Stuff
JTD on Left Behind? Go Fuck A Duck,… Ex Patriot on Because Not Being Able To Disc… Stonyground on Left Behind? Go Fuck A Duck,… JTD on Because Not Being Able To Disc… JTD on A Tea Party Politician Proves… JTD on The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddl… JTD on Left Behind? Go Fuck A Duck,… Stardust on A Tea Party Politician Proves…
- Because Not Being Able To Discriminate Is The Same Thing As The Holocaust
- Left Behind? Go Fuck A Duck, Robertson
- The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddling Children
- Voices In Your Head? Is There An App For That, Or Should You Just Get Therapy?
- Give Them Religious Liberty…Or Else!
- Heaven Is Surreal: Hollyweird Is Pandering To The Sheeple Again
- A Tea Party Politician Proves God! Let’s Stone The Homos!
- Right or wrong, or tribal loyalty in the Middle East conflict? Choosing sides
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 460,261 hits
Daily Archives: August 4, 2010
Just a quickie newsflash California Gay Marriage Ban Overturned A federal judge Wednesday struck down a California ban on same-sex marriages as unconstitutional, according to reports. The ruling by Judge Vaughn R. Walker of Federal District Court in San Francisco … Continue reading
ChuckA has alerted me to what he calls “more outrageously stupid BS”, and this indeed is. While we are scrutinizing and condemning large national/international chains with a conservative political agenda like Walmart and Hobby Lobby, we can now add Target … Continue reading