Log In & Stuff
myatheistlife on The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddl… buckeyenonbeliever on More On The Madness Of Muslims… JTD on The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddl… JTD on Voices In Your Head? Is There… Woody on Voices In Your Head? Is There… Ex Patriot on Voices In Your Head? Is There… Jack McCully on Voices In Your Head? Is There… Woody on Voices In Your Head? Is There…
- The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddling Children
- Voices In Your Head? Is There An App For That, Or Should You Just Get Therapy?
- Give Them Religious Liberty…Or Else!
- Heaven Is Surreal: Hollyweird Is Pandering To The Sheeple Again
- A Tea Party Politician Proves God! Let’s Stone The Homos!
- Right or wrong, or tribal loyalty in the Middle East conflict? Choosing sides
- Voudon Vs. Catholicism–Which Shaman Would You Choose?
- Breakfast with a Side of Hypocrisy
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 458,668 hits
Daily Archives: August 4, 2010
Just a quickie newsflash California Gay Marriage Ban Overturned A federal judge Wednesday struck down a California ban on same-sex marriages as unconstitutional, according to reports. The ruling by Judge Vaughn R. Walker of Federal District Court in San Francisco … Continue reading
ChuckA has alerted me to what he calls “more outrageously stupid BS”, and this indeed is. While we are scrutinizing and condemning large national/international chains with a conservative political agenda like Walmart and Hobby Lobby, we can now add Target … Continue reading