Log In & Stuff
- Voudon Vs. Catholicism–Which Shaman Would You Choose?
- Breakfast with a Side of Hypocrisy
- More On The Madness Of Muslims: Islamic Taxation With Representation
- There’s A Memo? Who Knew?
- Allegories Gone Wild–‘We Are Legion’ Is An Empty Threat
- More On The Madness Of Muslims–To Compel, Or Not To Compel?
- More On The Madness Of Muslims: Globalizing Jihad
- Republicans Gone Mental–The ‘Good News’ Ain’t Too Damn Good
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 455,277 hits
Daily Archives: August 4, 2010
Just a quickie newsflash California Gay Marriage Ban Overturned A federal judge Wednesday struck down a California ban on same-sex marriages as unconstitutional, according to reports. The ruling by Judge Vaughn R. Walker of Federal District Court in San Francisco … Continue reading
ChuckA has alerted me to what he calls “more outrageously stupid BS”, and this indeed is. While we are scrutinizing and condemning large national/international chains with a conservative political agenda like Walmart and Hobby Lobby, we can now add Target … Continue reading