Log In & Stuff
Stonyground on Left Behind? Go Fuck A Duck,… JTD on Because Not Being Able To Disc… JTD on A Tea Party Politician Proves… JTD on The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddl… JTD on Left Behind? Go Fuck A Duck,… Stardust on A Tea Party Politician Proves… Stardust on Heaven Is Surreal: Hollyweird… Stardust on The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddl…
- Because Not Being Able To Discriminate Is The Same Thing As The Holocaust
- Left Behind? Go Fuck A Duck, Robertson
- The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddling Children
- Voices In Your Head? Is There An App For That, Or Should You Just Get Therapy?
- Give Them Religious Liberty…Or Else!
- Heaven Is Surreal: Hollyweird Is Pandering To The Sheeple Again
- A Tea Party Politician Proves God! Let’s Stone The Homos!
- Right or wrong, or tribal loyalty in the Middle East conflict? Choosing sides
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 459,820 hits
Daily Archives: August 31, 2010
Fundies are now using their “religious righteousness” bullshit to try to get elected even in the faraway state of Hawaii. It’s like the Crusades all over again. Trouble In Paradise: Hawaii GOP Official Warns Of ‘Unrighteous’ Government by Sandhya Bathija … Continue reading
Amusing…BUT liberals better wake up and get even more energized than the Tea Party is or these fools will be running the country. On Countdown with Keith Olbermann Restoring honor. . . what a bunch of bull. Especially when he … Continue reading