Log In & Stuff
Woody on Right or wrong, or tribal loya… Stardust on Voudon Vs. Catholicism–W… Stonyground on Voudon Vs. Catholicism–W… Stardust on Voudon Vs. Catholicism–W… JTD on Voudon Vs. Catholicism–W… carmelitaspats666 on Voudon Vs. Catholicism–W… ChuckA on Voudon Vs. Catholicism–W… ChuckA on Voudon Vs. Catholicism–W…
- Right or wrong, or tribal loyalty in the Middle East conflict? Choosing sides
- Voudon Vs. Catholicism–Which Shaman Would You Choose?
- Breakfast with a Side of Hypocrisy
- More On The Madness Of Muslims: Islamic Taxation With Representation
- There’s A Memo? Who Knew?
- Allegories Gone Wild–‘We Are Legion’ Is An Empty Threat
- More On The Madness Of Muslims–To Compel, Or Not To Compel?
- More On The Madness Of Muslims: Globalizing Jihad
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 455,465 hits
Daily Archives: November 21, 2010
This is something that has been happening gradually – but it does my heart good to see it. Earlier than 1979, there were ‘hot topics’ that were considered unsuitable for the average viewer. Things like racism, interracial marriage, abortion homosexuality, … Continue reading