Log In & Stuff
ChuckA on Faith Freed The Slaves? More T… ChuckA on Faith Freed The Slaves? More T… Christoph on Faith Freed The Slaves? More T… JTD on Faith Freed The Slaves? More T… JTD on Because Not Being Able To Disc… JTD on ‘So Help Me God’ N… Stardust on Left Behind? Go Fuck A Duck,… Stardust on Because Not Being Able To Disc…
- Faith Freed The Slaves? More Tea-Bagging Bullshit
- ‘So Help Me God’ Nixed From Air Force Pledge: Famous Witch Doctor Freaks Out
- Because Not Being Able To Discriminate Is The Same Thing As The Holocaust
- Left Behind? Go Fuck A Duck, Robertson
- The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddling Children
- Voices In Your Head? Is There An App For That, Or Should You Just Get Therapy?
- Give Them Religious Liberty…Or Else!
- Heaven Is Surreal: Hollyweird Is Pandering To The Sheeple Again
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 461,450 hits
Daily Archives: December 18, 2011
“Brad showed us that we had permission to speak out about the Judeo-Christian values that we believe in, that we don’t have to cower or back down, or we don’t have to spiritualize everything. We have every right as Americans … Continue reading