Log In & Stuff
myatheistlife on The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddl… buckeyenonbeliever on More On The Madness Of Muslims… JTD on The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddl… JTD on Voices In Your Head? Is There… Woody on Voices In Your Head? Is There… Ex Patriot on Voices In Your Head? Is There… Jack McCully on Voices In Your Head? Is There… Woody on Voices In Your Head? Is There…
- The Devil Made Me Do It: Diddling Children
- Voices In Your Head? Is There An App For That, Or Should You Just Get Therapy?
- Give Them Religious Liberty…Or Else!
- Heaven Is Surreal: Hollyweird Is Pandering To The Sheeple Again
- A Tea Party Politician Proves God! Let’s Stone The Homos!
- Right or wrong, or tribal loyalty in the Middle East conflict? Choosing sides
- Voudon Vs. Catholicism–Which Shaman Would You Choose?
- Breakfast with a Side of Hypocrisy
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 458,659 hits
Daily Archives: March 11, 2012
Are you getting a little sick of how everyone has to run a flagpole up their asses and fly a flag for Islam these days? From the U.N declaring that no one has a right to offend them to a … Continue reading