When my husband had to go to traffic court awhile ago, he was asked to “swear to tell the truth, and the whole truth so help you god”…and he said ” There is no god, but I will tell the truth, so help me myself”. That is probably why he got the $250 fine despite the video evidence that he wasn’t guilty of not moving over far enough to go around a cop car on the side of a two-lane highway in Bumfuck, Illinois.
Log In & Stuff
JTD on More On The Madness Of Muslims… Doubting Thomas on More On The Madness Of Muslims… JTD on There’s A Memo? Who… JTD on There’s A Memo? Who… Jack McCully on There’s A Memo? Who… JTD on There’s A Memo? Who… Stardust on Allegories Gone Wild–… Stardust on There’s A Memo? Who…
- More On The Madness Of Muslims: Islamic Taxation With Representation
- There’s A Memo? Who Knew?
- Allegories Gone Wild–‘We Are Legion’ Is An Empty Threat
- More On The Madness Of Muslims–To Compel, Or Not To Compel?
- More On The Madness Of Muslims: Globalizing Jihad
- Republicans Gone Mental–The ‘Good News’ Ain’t Too Damn Good
- Allegories Gone Wild–Baby Bodies
- More On The Madness Of Muslims: The Horrors Just Keep Piling Up…
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 454,907 hits