Log In & Stuff
JTD on Because Religion Doesn’t… Woody on Because Religion Doesn’t… ChuckA on Because Religion Doesn’t… buckeyenonbeliever on Because Religion Doesn’t… JTD on Because Religion Doesn’t… JTD on And The Numbers Just Keep On A… Peter Keats on And The Numbers Just Keep On A… JTD on And The Numbers Just Keep On A…
- Because Religion Doesn’t Protect Children The Way Everyone Says It Should…
- And The Numbers Just Keep On A’Dwindling…
- Frivolous Lawsuit # 666–Outlaw The Gays!
- More On The Madness Of Muslims: Because Religion Is The Cancer, Not Just Islam
- Straight Out Of A Comic Book: Bible Man! Rescuing Citizens From Nothing At All
- Hey Chicken Little.
- Because Another Word For ‘Republican’ Is ‘Deranged’
- More On The Madness Of Muslims–A Double-Edged Sword Of Blasphemy Is Bad For Everyone…
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 478,698 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2010
“The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a … Continue reading
Reposting from my Nov. 2006 post at GifS: This may be a bit “gushy” for this site, but since many of us are going to be spending Thanksgiving with religious members of our families, and will all have to endure … Continue reading
This is something that has been happening gradually – but it does my heart good to see it. Earlier than 1979, there were ‘hot topics’ that were considered unsuitable for the average viewer. Things like racism, interracial marriage, abortion homosexuality, … Continue reading
Religion really does poison everything. First let me set the stage. Heres the story of the latest Medal Of Honor recipient. On Tuesday November President Barack Obama presented this award. Thank You Salvatore Giunta. The following is from the official … Continue reading
This is quite amusing. We’ve heard these “loving Christian messages” before, but very funny the way Dawkins presents them.
This is a fantastic article <a href=">”>Where Did God Go In Afghanistan