Log In & Stuff
Stonyground on Extreme Religiousness As Menta… KA on Extreme Religiousness As Menta… Stonyground on Extreme Religiousness As Menta… KA on Extreme Religiousness As Menta… KA on Extreme Religiousness As Menta… Toak on Extreme Religiousness As Menta… KA on Extreme Religiousness As Menta… jimmer54 on Extreme Religiousness As Menta…
- Original Sin And The Slaughter Of Self Esteem
- Religious Entrenchment: The ‘Higher Power’ Clause
- Extreme Religiousness As Mental Illness: File This Under ‘About Bloody Time!’
- Tempest In A Teapot: The Paper Tigers Of The GOP
- Happy Fourth Of July To A Freer America
- And The World Changes A Little More For The Better..
- Burn Baby Burn! Homophobes Gone Loopy!
- Imaginary Persecution–Last Gasp Of A Dying Ideology
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 495,789 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2010
“The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a … Continue reading
Reposting from my Nov. 2006 post at GifS: This may be a bit “gushy” for this site, but since many of us are going to be spending Thanksgiving with religious members of our families, and will all have to endure … Continue reading
This is something that has been happening gradually – but it does my heart good to see it. Earlier than 1979, there were ‘hot topics’ that were considered unsuitable for the average viewer. Things like racism, interracial marriage, abortion homosexuality, … Continue reading
Religion really does poison everything. First let me set the stage. Heres the story of the latest Medal Of Honor recipient. On Tuesday November President Barack Obama presented this award. Thank You Salvatore Giunta. The following is from the official … Continue reading
This is quite amusing. We’ve heard these “loving Christian messages” before, but very funny the way Dawkins presents them.
This is a fantastic article <a href=">”>Where Did God Go In Afghanistan