I rarely read the “funny papers” anymore. These days, as close as I ever get are the editorial cartoons on the OpEd page. But, once in a while, I re-discover the brilliance hidden in cartoons. Like “Doonesbury” and “Non Sequitur”…
Log In & Stuff
JTD on ‘Slay The Gays’ Le… Kris Janssens on ‘Slay The Gays’ Le… JTD on ‘Slay The Gays’ Le… Mikko on ‘Slay The Gays’ Le… JTD on ‘Slay The Gays’ Le… Mordanicus on ‘Slay The Gays’ Le… JTD on More On The Madness Of Muslims… Woody on More On The Madness Of Muslims…
- Because The Bible Should Be In The Fantasy Section, That’s Why!
- ‘Slay The Gays’ Legislation?!? In California?!? Say It Ain’t So!
- More On The Madness Of Muslims: Heading Off The Blasphemers
- To the ‘Forever Ones’ He goes.
- On The Chopping Block: The Sick Sikh And The Castrato Clown Choir
- Another Right Cross From Science–Creationism K.O’ed By Thermodynamics
- NEWSFLASH: Televangelist Doesn’t Know What The F***k He’s Talking About
- Judge Not Lest Ye Be – Oh Wait A Second…
- America's image
- And now for something completely different
- Bad God!
- Blog against theocracy
- Catholic church
- Climate Change
- Crazy fundies
- Ethical behavior
- for fuck's sake!
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Health reform
- marketing to Christians
- Medical research
- Pope Francis
- Religious decline
- religious right watchdog
- Separation of church and state
- Women's rights
Blogs I Follow
- 474,962 hits